Saturday, September 27, 2008

Waiting on Uncle Shane

One of Shane's namesakes, Uncle Shane - Brian's brother, is on a plane to visit us right now. Shane is pretty excited. I am excited too because it means an extra set of hands, we won't be outnumbered anymore, YEA!!! Tomorrow, Brian's mom arrives, so the adults will outnumber the kids, even better.

Thursday, Brian went to work for the day, but I had Tina here, so I didn't have to do too much. I did a little more work, I know still trying to quit. Anders slept a 5 hour block Wednesday night, so I felt pretty rested on Thursday.

Kids trying on their winter clothes to see what still fits and what mommy needs to buy at the sale.




Friday morning, Brian stayed home with Shane and Myann and I went to the Just Between Friends Sale. Love that sale, bought the kids some winter gear for super cheap. Anders hosed me done AGAIN!!! This time I think it was his positioning in the sling because the diaper wasn't full. After a change, we went back to shopping. He was still fussing and I wasn't about to leave, so I tried the much heard about nursing in the sling. I have never done it, but heard you could nurse with the baby in the sling. Anders latched right on and the sling completely concealed everything, so no one could even tell I was doing it. Woohoo!!! This will give me some new found freedom, if I can nurse while chasing the kids around, AWESOME!

That evening, Sandra and James came over with dinner and dessert for us. Awesome timing, since Brian had just been complaining about not having food in the house, so it bought me another day before having to go to the grocery store. Shane and Myann enjoyed having a friend over to play with.

No comments: