Monday, September 22, 2008

Funny things I have to post

Myann is having quite an issue with Anders nursing, but not what you are thinking. Every time she sees him nurse she comes over and says "no bite" and literally tries to pry him off of me. She is protecting mommy. Then every time he wakes up, she goes and sits down and says "I hold him". Very sweet. And then she takes issue with all his baby movements. When he starts to grab at his eyes, she says "no eyes, no touch eyes." She is really amazing me by how NOT jealous she is acting. That may all change tomorrow when Grandma and Papa leave and her major source of attention disappear.

Shane is also enjoying Anders. And today he said that now that Anders is out of my tummy, could we put a baby girl in there. I told him that no babies would be in my tummy for a while if at all. He said ok and when Myann was no longer a baby and Anders was big like him, then it would be a good time to have another baby girl. Shane really wants a big family.

No comments: