Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mommy and Anders update

Well it is just after midnight and we both are continuing to do great. I have already been up and moving around a couple of times now, moving feels sooooo much better. Anders is a nursing champ, so much so that he is taking after his big brother in wanting to permanently attach himself to me. We are working on getting him to sleep without being attached to me, so far he prefers to sleep with his human pacifier.

I really want some sleep as I didn't sleep the night before because I am pretty sure I went into early labor last night. I woke at 1am to a contraction and they continued to come every 8 minutes up until the c-section. So it seems baby was coming with or without the scheduled early c-section.

And from the other pictures in the previous post, you can see that big brother and sister made their visit. It went quite well, Myann was even a very sweet and concerned sister when Anders cried. Shane was all ready to play with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those kids are absolutely adorable. The pics of Shane and Myann meeting Anders is precious.
Love, Craig