Friday, August 29, 2008

Random cute pictures

Myann - obviously Mom and Dad spend too much time on the computer. She is likely looking for Elmo's potty time. That is what she asks for everytime I pull my laptop out. By the way, Myann has been telling me all week when she poops and sometimes before she poops. I have been putting her on the potty, but still no business in the potty. We're hopeful though.




Shane and Myann sitting watching tv, I can't remember what, but they sure were focused. I think they may have been tired after a park playdate too.



Puppies got groomed for the first time on Aug 21st. They got shaved, they look like new dogs.






Because I am paranoid about having time after Baby Boy, I have ordered Halloween costumes early this year. The family theme is Super Heros - as you can see - the WHOLE family is getting dressed up.



Shane is going to be Optimus Prime (Transformer) - he picked it from a catalog over a month ago. We have never seen the movie, so I don't think he really knows who he is, but he thought the costume was cool. The mask is too big, so we just bought him a new helmet with voice changer - compliments of my friend Michelle's astute shopping.



Myann's other new trick - climbing on the table. This is where I find her anytime I leave her alone for more than 30 seconds.




Shane and Myann enjoying a smoothie, Shane insisted, "Mom we are cute take our picture." He was right, so how could I resist.

No comments: