Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who knew it snowed in June!!!



Well it is almost midJune and we had snow this morning at our house. I thought it seemed pretty cold when I took the puppies out this morning, so I checked the weather. It said 40 degrees, but feels like 32. Within minutes, I noticed it was sleeting. Then the sleet turned into large white snowflakes. We were in shock. Even Shane started running around yelling that it was snowing. It did finally warm up to the high 40s later in the day, but come on...Snow in JUNE!!! Everyone has told us that this is very unusual. Seems fitting, since Brian and I always bring unusual weather to the new places we move.


And I have to also talk about what my cute Myann has been doing. She started saying Shane last week and now she walks around when he is at school saying Shane trying to look for him. She also used to point at Shane's baby pictures on the wall and would call them baby, but now she calls hers baby and she points and says Shane for his pictures. She really loves her big brother. Also, she has become my snugglebug at bed time. After we read books, she lays on me and I sing her songs. She wraps her arms around me and rubs as I sing, it is so wonderful. Right now she likes Kumbayah and Mary Had a Little Lamb. I may need to come up with some new songs soon, but she really seems to like those.

2 comments:

GrammyPammy said...

Kari:

I love the pictures and daily updates. The kids are getting so big! Hugs and kisses to everyone.
Love, Grammy Pammy

TiffanyA5412 said...

I probably still have Psalty the Psalm Book tapes lying around here somewhere. But I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. =)