Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny things kids say

So Shane is always one to make us laugh with the funny things he says. Tonight was no exception. As I was getting ready for bed, Shane made a point of telling me that his peepee was getting very big. I said ok, glad to know. Then he said I eat vegetables and they make my peepee grow bigger and bigger. I guess men are destined to be obsessed with their penis size, but who knew it would start so young. But heck, I'm all for it if it will encourage him to eat vegetables for the rest of his life.

Myann was entertaining us tonight by trying to dress herself. Of course that means draping it around her neck. But she is so adorable when she does it, because she concentrates so hard on getting as many articles of clothing on as possible.

Myann using Maddox as a pillow. He is sooooo tolerant of her.


Shane with the flowers he helped me plant. Though he had no interest in being in the picture.

No comments: