Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pregnancy - 6 months



Ok so I thought I would post a few pics of the pregnant me.  I am horrible about taking pictures of my pregnant belly, so I made Brian take a few pictures tonight.  I am a little over 25 weeks along and have gained 30 lbs.  SO I am expecting a 20 lb. baby, that seems reasonable right.  My doctor said I must have a slow metabolism when I am pregnant, I like that theory better than the one that I a eating waaaayyy too much.  Dr. Smetana - love her!  Brian insists that those statements are why she was so highly recommended to me.  And as for the kids, Shane is super excited and asks to hug and kiss my belly daily.  He also talks to him often.  He felt him kick the other day and got super excited.  Of course when I tell him the baby is kicking me, he yells at my belly, "Stop kicking my mommy, she'll cry if you hurt her."  Myann loves to rub her belly when she sees mine, but doesn't seem to have a clue that her world is about to change.  The only clue that maybe she has some idea is that she insists I read one book every night and it is a book about a family expecting a new baby and they already have a big brother and sister and the baby is a boy.  A perfect book for our situation.  So maybe she knows more than we realize.

No comments: