Monday, June 30, 2008

What a weekend!


So we had a weekend of sick kids and that was a first. We have been pretty lucky with healthy kids and this past weekend was rough. Myann woke up Saturday afternoon from her nap with a high fever and just layed around. Picture to come. So Shane and I went ahead with our plans to go to my friend Erin's birthday party. Shane and I enjoyed our time, Shane played really hard. As soon as we got home he threw up all over the driveway. I thought he just got too worked up at the party or ate too much junk. Well in the middle of the night he came to our room running a high fever. I gave him medicine, juice and put him back to bed. He did not get out of bed until 5pm Sunday evening. He slept the entire day, minus the few interruptions by us to give him more medicine and juice. At 5pm he was still warm, but had his energy back and was doing superhero moves all over the living room, which included jumping off the couch. Great since Myann copies everything he does, so she promptly tried to jump off her self, I caught her and put her down a little softer. Not that she didn't try again.

No comments: