Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fergie keeps me sane!

So I love listening to Fergie in the car. I literally crank the music and dance my annoyances away. I know what you're thinking, her music isn't really kid friendly, but fortunately most of the naughty lyrics are hard to understand so Shane doesn't seem to pick up on it. Mind you, he always asks for his music, Veggie Tales, but I tell him that it is mommy's turn when I just need to sing and dance. I must be a sight for passersby - jamming in my minivan with the base pumping, but I don't really care. I think Myann likes Fergie too because she moves her feet to the beat.

Myann has been pretty funny the past few days, last night she was taunting her brother by running off with the separates of his pj's. As he would grab the shirt, she would grab the pants and take off running saying "my pants". Shane would chase her down and grab the pants, dropping the shirt, so Myann would pick up the shirt and run off saying "My shirt". This went on for a good 10 minutes until I convinced Shane to just put them on and then she couldn't run off with it. It was pretty fun. Today Myann tried to shoplift at Costco. I picked up a few pairs of new Pjs for her, well she likes to "dress" herself, which consists of wrapping things around her neck since she hasn't mastered pulling them over her head. Well today, she had the 3 pairs wrapped around her the whole time in the store. At checkout, it took some coaxing, but I wrangled them away from her and put them on the conveyor to pay. Those familar with Costco know that I go one way and my cart with Myann goes the other. While waiting, Myann managed to grab a pair of pj's back and wrapped them around her neck and bypass the cashier. I was busy paying and didn't notice. As were are done checking out, the cashier notices she is wearing an unpaid for item. He caught it, we paid and all was well. But she seemed quite impressed with herself.

No comments: