Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where the heck are we living?





So snow yesterday and now today we had hail that came down so fast, that it looked like it snowed. Literally within 2 minutes, the ground was covered an inch thick with white large pea size pellets. I am beginning to think we are in for a crazy summer.

As for the day, Shane and Myann finished swim lessons tonight. Shane is doing really well and even did the giant waterslide all by himself. Mind you, I heard him clunking the whole way down and was quite concerned, but once he came out he said he wanted to do it again. He is in the Pike class for beginners and will have to do this class again until he masters the concepts a little more. Myann also did the water slide, with me of course. I think I might retire her from classes for the summer. Getting two through a night of lessons is exhausting.

No comments: