Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer has arrived

We enjoyed our day at home. Shane said it was his best day ever because he got to watch a movie, paint, play in water, and eat ice cream. Really, kids can be so easy to please some days. We painted a brown shipping box, but I convinced the kids it was their secret fort, so they were all too happy to oblige.



Handsome boy!!!


And yes, I gave Anders a chocolate popsicle. I ate the chocolate coating off first and gave him the ice cream center. Don't worry, it was Weight Watchers, so as not to make him any chubbier :) Sshhh, don't tell Daddy, he doesn't approve of babies eating sweets. BTW, Anders LOVED it, he kept stabbing himself with the stick, probably why you don't give an 8 month old a popsicle, but whatever. He screamed when I took the stick away, just confirming he is my child, my children must love ice cream.




No comments: