Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gotta love video

So here is the video footage of Myann dancing on Tommy at our neighbors, the Ossellos, on Saturday night. This was at about 10pm, so my kids should have been in bed, but we were having such a good time that we just didn't want to leave. As you can see, Myann was enjoying herself.
The first video is mostly Myann dancing while Tommy and Heather provide the music.

The second video is more dancing, but I think Mark on the left side, totally cracking up is hilarious, and the adults' sound effects in the background. (Can't get the 2nd video to load)

Sadly, I pulled out the camera after some of the funniest moments, by this point, I was laughing so hard that my stomach was killing me.

As I have said before, Brian hates that Myann flocks to the men wherever we go. As you can see in the video, she loves Tommy and Mark, on the left, is another favorite.

No comments: