Thursday, May 28, 2009

New posts coming soon...I promise

Brian is my biggest nag when it comes the blog, but it really does take time, particularly when it comes to loading pictures, and video, a lifetime. Why I can't always blog...I have to choose to blog, sleep, or clean up the house. Based on the normal state of my house, you'd think I blog a lot, but I don't. For the past few nights, I have chosen sleep, and it has been wonderful. I got 8 hours each night for the past 2 nights. I can't even remember the last night I had 8 hours of interrupted, much less 2 nights in a row. Well my allergies were bothering me, so I decided sleep was in my best interest. I felt so good today, that I didn't need coffee, I still had some at 2pm, but I didn't NEED it.

So I promise posts are coming, so you may need to scroll back a few pages to see all the new stuff once I get to it. We have had a fun 2 weeks and have been loving the awesome weather. Summer has arrived in Spokane, let's hope it lasts.

No comments: