Monday, May 18, 2009

Anders' First Tooth

Anders is getting his first tooth!!! It is barely poking through, but he had been drooling a lot the past few days, so Saturday morning I ran my finger along his gums looking for the culprit and I felt a poke on the bottom. Time to pull out the bibs, because he is going through a lot of shirts. He has been fussier too, but he is a trooper. We had dinner at our neighbor's house Saturday night and all the kids did fantastic, considering we stayed until 11pm. Anders slept in a bedroom, but only after flirting for hours with any female he could find. Such a good sport since I knew the tooth had to bother him. Shane and Myann had a wonderful time too, they played for hours. Myann played with the kids and made sure she got her flirting time in with the men. I'll post a video later of her dancing on Tommy while the rest of us were hysterically laughing.

Other news...Myann has slept on the bottom bunk 3 nights in a row now. Daddy gets credit for getting them to sleep in the room together, while I enjoyed a movie night with my friends. She is still napping in the crib, I'm not ready for that battle most days.

And Myann, she has been quite the mommy lover the past week. She tells me she wants to love on me, which means snuggle time. She also tells me that she will come sit in my lap once I put Anders to bed. I am loving all the attention from Myann, because she has not been a snuggler since I quit nursing her this time last year. However, this also means she is wanting me to hold her a lot and sometimes she tries to sit on or behind me when I am nursing Anders, and the chair is not big enough for all 3 of us.

Yesterday we had the Prizemans over to BBQ and break in the outside toys. We pulled out the bounce house and little roller coaster. Shane took Bree out for her first truck ride. That made me a little nervous, since Shane and Myann suffered injuries from their first truck accident. Shane drove his truck into a tree and Myann hit her head on impact, causing a bruise above her eyebrow. Thankfully, he was a little more cautious with Bree, but then he ran James' leg over.

No comments: