Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kicking baby boy!

I am sitting here at work, trying to work, but this baby boy is kicking me like crazy. I'm not complaining, the baby moving is definitely one of the highlights of pregnancy and absolutely what I miss most once they are born, but it can really be distracting. I am sure it is kicks now too, since I had the doctor feel around and tell me what position he was in, so I knew which parts were doing what. Well, he is breach at this point, no biggie since c-section is already planned. His head is on my right side, and he likes to do lots of head thrusts, which is why I thought it was a butt sticking out all the time, oops it was his head. And on the left are his legs, which explains why I feel like someone is trying to kick their way out on the left, someone is! And I am convinced that he uses his hands to squeeze my bladder like a stress ball because every once in a while I feel like my bladder is compressing and then it stops. I drive Brian nuts by saying, I have to pee, nevermind it passed, ok now I got to go, oops nevermind passed again. And his position yet again explains why I am sticking out more than with the others, he is nestled really high and the doctor said I am completely empty down low. So I don't have the waddling effect, but I also get very uncomfortable sitting upright in a chair because everything is squished around my ribcage. So back to work, but I had to get this out. I realized I talk all the time about Shane and Myann and Baby Boy has been getting no air time. And for those wondering, still no name. The poll has ended and we may do another. Brian was siked to see Thor win, but I just don't think I am ready to give up my A name idea. We may just wait and see what this little guy looks like and then pick his name. We did that with Myann and it served us well.

No comments: