Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aunt Sunny in town

Aunt Sunny was in town to help with the kids while I left town. Can I just tell you that I could totally get used to having family in town who love being with the kids. Sunny is just a natural with the kids and they love her. I love that she likes to get the kids out as much as I do. She was around while I was here and it was such a treat to run errands while the kids napped or to go to the gym without 3 kids in tow or to have adult conversations in the middle of the day. Well we were so sad for Sunny to leave that Brian tried to prolong her trip and I had the even better idea that she just come back again. Airfare is cheap right now, so she is coming back in 3 weeks. Yippee!!!!! It made saying goodbye easier for the kids and Aunt Sunny. Sunny will be here for Halloween and for my girls weekend away. Brian is sooo spoiled! Ok, so I am spoiled too.




Greenbluff
Picking apples - the Empires were low to the ground, so that is what we picked.



Anders and Myann fighting about carrying the box

Anders helping Aunt Sunny

No comments: