Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last goodbyes to Tina


It is official, Tina leaves on Tuesday. We thought Friday was going to be Tina's last day with us. She helped me all day with the kids and getting ready for the party. I do not know how I will do the next party without her. She helps me with so many of the little things that I totally forget about, like putting away all my clutter. We took these photos at the end of the evening. However, it turned out that party day was not our last day, since she is going to do the fair with us. We love having Tina at the fair so she can do all the spinning rides that we detest. Plus we get one more Tina day. Sadly, we can not keep dragging our goodbye out because on Tuesday she leaves us for good. I can not even describe how invaluable Tina has been to us these past 3 years. Even though she only came once or twice a week, she gave me sanity. She also gave Brian and I alone time, which is hard to come by with three small kids. I am sad for me, sad for the kids, because I know they are going to miss her tremendously. But, I am happy for her and this next exciting chapter in her life.

We love you Tina and will miss you!

No comments: