Monday, October 4, 2010

Attachment to socks

Yep, some kids have lovies, some have blankets, Anders has socks. It started a few months ago when he would take off his socks at naptime, but then would want to take them downstairs after nap. I would have to search his crib and floor to find those socks. Now he insists on taking socks to bed at nap and nighttime. Let me clarify, he does not have to wear the socks - he just wants to hold them. He snuggles up with them the same as he does his babies (red teletubby and white lamb - Shane's hand me downs). Then any socks around go with him to playtime. Half the time I find him with the socks on his hands and he talks to them. Maybe I should give him the puppets to play with. Then there is Myann who refuses to wear socks. Winter is going to come as a rude awakening to her cold toes.

No comments: