Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recent funnies

While I was out of town, Daddy discussed with the kids why I had left town. Daddy said mom needs to go spend time with her friends. Shane said that's not right, families should stay together. Ouch, that hurt.

On Sunday, Shane asked dad if he could watch Nebraska football and have a beer. Daddy corrected him, it's root beer Shane, not beer, somebody may get the wrong idea. It was because they watched Nebraska football the day before and Daddy treated Shane to a root beer.

Wednesday, before I left town...I was using the restroom with the door open, as I usually do, because whats the point of shutting it since my kids will open it anyway. Well, Shane and Myann both came to the door and asked, "Mommy would you like some privacy?" Shocked and thrilled I said, "Yes, thank you, that would be great." In that moment, Shane and Myann entered the bathroom and closed the door behind them. So three of us in a tiny hall bathroom, yep, that's privacy. Gotta love kids.

No comments: