Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Friends

Shane and Myann are best friends. It may not last long, but it sure has been nice around here. Yesterday and today they played alone for hours, with only a few squabbles. While on vacation Shane told me that he loved playing with Myann a lot in Texas and on vacation, he only liked playing with her at home a little. Ahhh, it must have changed, because he still loves playing with her.

Also, in the car on the way home from the dentist yesterday Shane said Texas was his favorite place in the world. My first thought, "Are you serious...Texas?" Mind you, this child has been to some of the most beautiful places in North America and he says Texas is his favorite place. Then he explained, "Because that is where my cousins are and I love my cousins." Ahhh, how precious is that.

No comments: