Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy First Birthday Anders!!!

My BIG Beautiful Baby Boy is 1!!!!

Happy Birthday Anders! I love you more than you will ever know. The joy you have brought to me and your entire family is indescribable. Every person you meet immediately comments on your happy disposition. Happy you are almost every minute of the day. That said, your feistiness has made a grand entrance in the past month, you are becoming a toddler. You have learned to hit from Myann and use her own weapon on her whenever she bothers you. You have also discovered your voice and use it to be heard over your siblings. My dreams of a quiet car ride are a thing of the past.

You are a big boy, wearing 2T, though no one believes me, you are getting thinner as you become more mobile. You baby sign "more" and "all done" and say momma and dadda and Katie. Apparently you love the puppies more than anything else. In fact, if the laundry door is left open, I can guarantee you are dumping the dog food into the water bowl and playing with the kennels. You are sweet with the puppies, much sweeter than your siblings. And the puppies know it, they love on you all the time. Of course, I think they love on you because you feed them from your high chair, leave them special treats in the chair when you get out, and you gladly let them lick you clean after meals.

Though they pick on you sometimes and take things away from you, your brother and sister love you more than I thought possible. Myann tells everyone about her baby and calls you "Chunka Chunka Baby". I think that is the most endearing nickname I have ever heard. Shane enjoys you and I can't wait to see your relationship develop as brothers. Just the other day Shane and I just giggled as you rolled all over us on the bed. Shane called you "the funniest baby ever."

I can tell Daddy gets jealous that you are such a momma's boy, you just love your momma. Tonight I was on the receiving end of 5 minutes of kisses, ok, so half of the time you were trying to bite my nose off, but the other half you were giving me kisses. But I know that someday you may become daddy's boy. You watch him intently when he walks in a room and daddy is so blown away by your amazing throw, that I know sports will be a bond between you.

Anders, you have been a blessed addition to this family. We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

Link to Anders One Year photo shoot:
http://www.jaideanbakerphotography.com/Slideshows/Anders/

No comments: