Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday Mom! I am with you today, what a special treat, that only happens once every 3-4 years. You are a wonderful mother who I am lucky to have. I treasure our relationship and hope that we have set an example that Myann and I can follow. I know that we are blessed to have a relationship where you are both my mom and my friend. I love that we talk everyday and that I can talk to you about anything. You are always there to listen or offer advice, but mostly to just tell me I am doing a good job as a mom. Hearing that from you means more than you will ever know.

My mom is an identical twin, and I adore my Aunt Pam, so I would be remiss to not say Happy Birthday Aunt Pam!!! I love you so much and can't wait to see you again. You are a wonderful aunt and such a great example of enjoying life, taking care of yourself, and loving your family. Plus you can bake, I love your cooking. I can't believe it when mom says that you used to be a terrible cook, I have loved your cooking for as long as I can remember.

No comments: