Saturday, December 20, 2008

Behind on blogging

So I am super behind on blogging and hope to catch up in the next week. I have 2 weeks worth of happenings and photos to post. I wanted to post a shout out to all my friends in Spokane. I am so sorry for the snow you are enduring. I won't rub in that we have had temps in the 70s here in Houston. Tomorrow it is supposed to get into the 30s, so we will get a bit of a cold spell. I hope you are finding ways to keep sane. I owe Tina, Ben and my neighbor Heather huge thank yous for plowing our driveway and taking care of the house for us while we are gone.

As for what we have been up to, hanging with family and friends.

One funny to tell and then off to bed. Today I was driving the kids into town so they could go with their Uncle GG to the zoo. Uncle GG was very brave to ask if he could take Shane and Myann to the zoo alone. (Apparently all went well, they had fun and he survived). Anyway, while driving in, every time we came to a stop Myann would say, "We're home!" The first time Shane corrected her and said we were not home. As she continued to say it, he grew more irritated and repeated that we were not home and to stop saying it. Finally, Shane was done and told her that she had said it for the last time and to not say we were home because we were not home. I was laughing hysterically. I think she was doing it just to annoy him.

No comments: