Thursday, October 30, 2008

Myann, the soccer player and Finch Arboretum AGAIN!

Last night I was laughing pretty hard at a very inappropriate time, as I am told I do often by Brian. I am an emotional person, what can I say, which includes being unable to control my laughter. SO Shane got in trouble for something, I can't even recall what. Not a big deal, but Shane took being scolded very personal. He walked out of the room saying that I broke his heart. It sounds pretty devastating, but Shane says that pretty often these days, just about every time he gets mad at me when he doesn't get his way. After cooling off, Daddy talked with him and told him to apologize to me. So Shane walks up to me and says, "Mom, if you say you are sorry for breaking my heart, I will say sorry to you." At that, I burst out laughing. He was so serious, so not nice at all that I laughed bu it was too funny. He is so manipulative!

This morning Myann started Soccer Tots. I was really skeptical about her starting, but Shane started at her age, 22 months, so I thought it only fair to give her the chance. She did really well, not great, but as good as could be expected. She didn't feel like running every time, but she listened to Coach Mario much of the time and enjoyed many of the activities. Based on today we will keep at it and hope to see some improvement in the coming weeks.



This evening, at dusk, we went back to the arboretum to try to get more photos. It was getting a bit dark, so the fall leaves didn't look as pretty as they do in person, but we were able to get a few photos.




No comments: