Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Me and the 3 kids ALL ALONE

Tonight, Brian, his brother, and mom all went out to the lake, so I was alone with the kids for several hours. We have been at home more than usual so we are all getting a little stir crazy. So, I loaded up all 3 and headed to the bank and then the mall. I checked Myann and Shane into the Drop and Play while Anders and I went to Hallmark and Gymboree. It was a quickie trip, but I thought Myann and Shane could burn off a little energy. On the way home we stopped for ice cream and both kids were in bed by 8pm. All in all the evening went well, but I did omit the crying and there was a bit of that.

This is what I walked into this morning, Myann is newly fond of taking off her clothes and pj's.


Sunday, Brian's mom - Grandma Jo - arrived and we have been loving he extra help. Monday was my 2 week checkup and all went well. Tuesday was Anders' two week check up and circumcision. I was not happy he could not be circumcised in the hospital, but quite relieved that I did not have to observe the procedure in the office either. It apparently went well and he didn't cry too much. As for his stats, Anders is my BIG BIG boy. He is now up to 9 lbs 7.5 oz (55%) and 22 1/2 inches (90%). He is gaining weight like a champ. We expect him to outweigh Myann by the end of the year :).

Saturday we went apple picking with Uncle Shane




No comments: