Tuesday, March 1, 2011

While I was in Texas

Funny things the kids have said that we don't want to forget.

2/25
Shane: Where does celery come from:
Brian: discussed God and from the dirt
Shane: But what does it look like when it grows?
Brian: A stalk
Shane: So what is that?
Brian: I think like corn stalk.
Shane:So you don't know dad? I'll figure it out myself.

Shane: Dad, we have a problem.
Brian: What Shane?
Shane: We just finished the milk and mom is gone and you don't shop much.

For Brian's birthday:
4 pages taped together which said Happy Birthday Dad Love Shane and Myann - perfect spellings. Then with bags of strawberries and cereal.

Jan 16, 2011
Anders: Where is Mom?
Daddy: Texas
Anders: I miss my mom.


Oct 29, 2010

Anders: I sleep with my money. This happened after he got a piggy bank for his birthday. Our kids have an unnatural attention to their piggy banks.
Sept 2010
Other Anders conversations:

Daddy:
Anders, you want a tickle?
Anders: No, No way Daddy!

No comments: