Friday, January 29, 2010

Skiing at Schweitzer

Today Shane and I went skiing with our friends Jen and Jordan at Schweitzer Mountain. We had one run of luck after another. We get there, for Toyota ski free day, so free lift ticket for the driver - Awesome. But the lot was full, so I talked the guy into letting me in to drop the kids off. As we get half way into the packed parking lot, we find a beautiful open spot - Score. Then we unload and run the kids in, when Jen gets offered a free lift ticket, the group had an extra. So Jen and I got to ski for FREE!!!! Kids were dropped off for lessons and Jen and I enjoyed an awesome day of skiing. We kept spying on the kids during their lessons and they were doing so good, such good attitudes and determined to keep going. Shane was not where he was at the end of last season, but he was relearning and doing pretty good on his own. I was a little unhappy about him being neglected by his instructor, but he did not seem to care and just ate snow to pass the time. Yes, my son still eats snow any chance he is given.



No comments: