Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Husband, he is an interesting man!

As much as Brian wishes I would add a little political commentary to this blog, I refuse. I love all my friends and family, conservative and not so conservative, so I do not want to ostracize anyone with my blubbering. However, I have to tell you that my husband cracks me up sometimes with how passionate he is about politics.

Last night he came home with champagne. Brian has never bought champagne to my knowledge and he admittedly had no clue what to buy, so he bought the moderate priced one. Why the champagne? Because a conservative was being predicted to win the Massachusetts Senate seat, and this had Brian beyond excited. He said that when the election results came out today, we were drinking champagne.

More examples of Brian's passion, he converted a diehard wind loving environmentalist into a coal believing moderate on one plane ride. Years ago, Brian's childhood pastor said he would make an excellent minister, I have to agree. Over the holidays, Brian discussed global warming with my family from Massachusetts, coincidentally, and gave the argument against global warming from a Christian perspective. It was a pretty convincing argument and got my uncle and cousin really thinking. By the way, Brian has a Christian argument and a scientific one, so take your pick. I really do love this man.

No comments: