Monday, April 13, 2009

Myann's Monday funnies


Oh Myann, she woke up a talker today. Some of her funnier statements.
Me, "What do you want for breakfast"
Myann, "ketchup."
Later, Myann "mom I want ketchup with cereal."
Me, "No ketchup on cereal"
Myann, "How about syrup?"

Seriously, what is up with the ketchup and syrup, she mentioned them several times during the day.

Next as we are getting her breakfast, I tried to grab her spoon, she said NO I will get it, I will get a stool. Then she sits and says, who chewed it, who chewed my spoon. Referring to the mangled spiderman spoon, likely a puppy casualty. Then yuck, I don't want it. Then a little milk spilled, like 2 drops, as I tried to pour one handed holding Anders and Myann said what a mess. Myann said mom look what you did, look at this mess. Hmmm, wonder where she has heard that before.

Just because he is cute. And these cones are my best purchase in a long time, all 3 love them.

No comments: