Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Pictures



Who wouldn't love this face


After the bunny pictures


It took a lot of willpower to resist taking the kids for formal Easter pictures, but we have done photos recently, so I thought we would wait and do some spring bloom photos next month. So we settled for the Easter Bunny photos. All 3 liked the Easter bunny. Woohoo! I wish I had the disk from last year, Myann was screaming her head off. Come to my house and you'll see the picture in the entryway. So this year was nice with all 3 happy. Then we went to Build a Bear, the kids love it, and secretly I do too. It takes again, more willpower, to not buy every outfit in the place. So each got to pick out one outfit and then Myann and Anders got to "build". Shane was gracious and built Anders'.

Rubbing the hearts on their ears, not sure why.



"Bathing" the bears

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw, great picture Kari!

The Butterfields said...

Adorable!! I love Anders' little outfit!