Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mom's Weekend

So we are back from our AWESOME Mom's weekend in Tacoma/Seattle. We started out with a car ride that did not involve hours of packing or constant requests for drinks or snacks, ok, so Amber asked for snacks periodically, but she's pregnant with twins, so justified :). We stopped for lunch at the Yellow Church in Ellensburg and then began the shopping marathon at the North Bend Outlets. My score for the day was a Coach purse that I have been looking at for 3 years and I bought it for 1/4 of the original cost. Then we continued on to our hotel where the people watching began. Our Ramada Inn was filled with diehard fans and I mean FANATICAL fans. I felt highly normal amongst the crazy women. Off to the concert and here is a taste. I loved it and danced for 2 straight hours. The 5 guys were pretty impressive, performing for 2 straight hours and they actually seemed to be enjoying performing for the crowd of crazy women.

Kim, Beth and Amber outside the Tacoma Dome



Kim, Beth, Amber and I in our seats before the concert started.



Video from end of concert:

No comments: