Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been a bad blogger

Sorry I haven't been much up for blogging. Brian has been out of town for most of the past 2 weeks and the weather has been dreadful, so I have been preoccupied with the kids and keeping myself sane. My Dad left town, the rain arrived and has not stopped. Good news is that the rain is saving all the plants my dad planted, since I probably would not have watered them like I should, so the rain has done the work for me. But being confined to the house has been tough. Daddy comes home tomorrow and I am so happy about that, I know the kids will be happy too.

I will update later with kids stuff and pictures, but my brain is not working well enough for that right now.

Ok, now adding:

Shane relaxing on Maddox on Saturday morning


Myann playing dress up - she loves putting on hats and shoes


Shane and Anders


Ever wonder what a 3 yr old does on a rainy day? (No animals were hurt in the filming of this episode)


As for me, I broke down and joined a gym and hired a trainer. This is a huge splurge for me. But...I know this is the only way for me right now. As many know, I LOVE chocolate and chocolate is my drug of choice. When the kids make me crazy, I eat chocolate. At this time of year and after having 3 kids, my body is just not what it used to be. I used to be fortunate enough to have my weight evenly distributed, so I could hide my extra weight, but after 3 kids, the bulk of my weight has found a new home in my gut. Since I am nursing, losing weight will never be easier than right now, so I am going to get to work. Having a trainer weigh me and periodically check my measurements will hopefully be motivation enough to avoid my chocolate breaks throughout the day. So please, no gifts of junk food for Christmas. Wish me luck!!!

And I know, no one wants to hear poop stories, but I must say that Anders is so like his sister - he likes to poop in a fresh diaper. Myann was notorious for not doing her business until immediately after I changed her diaper. Anders has been doing this now. I must cut him a little break, since he still poops like 8 times per day, but most of those times seem to follow a diaper change. It is so frustrating, but Pampers should thank me for giving them LOTS of business.

Myann has not been a happy girl lately. We are thinking she is maybe teething and getting her 2 year molars. Not sure, but she has been really whiney and putting her fingers far back in her mouth.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yep...same with Amber...whiney, clingy, and whole hands shoved in her mouth. Teeth are so much fun.