Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Brian and I celebrated our 6th anniversary today. He was really great today. I was in a crabby mood, ironic coming off a mom's weekend, but I started out my Monday disorganized and didn't get a shower and that always starts my day off bad. He was tolerant of my crabbiness and lack of interest in dinner. We finally settled on Steamplant Grill, which was not impressive, but we wanted low key and it was. Brian also wrote very sweet cards to me, highly unusual for Brian, and expressed appreciation for how I manage with 3 kids all alone all the time. He said he had a tough time with 3 in public, and he had help - Tina. Granted I have help sometimes too, but I do go out with all 3 and I just deal, some days are good, others are terrible. It made my day that he appreciated me, sometimes I think I make it look too easy for him, so he doesn't realize what a challenge 3 kids can be. I'm going to try to scan a picture from our earlier years later.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I love reading all your tribulations on having three. Join the club. I've also come up with some shirts I'd like to wear, "No they are not all boys", "No they're not twins", "I have three children not a third head. Stop looking at me" and my favorite, "No, We're not done yet". Ah the simple days of two... do you remember have just ONE?