Thursday, August 27, 2009

On a Happy Note - Anders is 11 1/2 Months old

On Tuesday, I took Anders for his well baby appt. No shots, so good for Anders. My big boy is still big, but not off the charts anymore. I think we can thank crawling for that. I am pretty sure he weighed more a month ago and some of his fat rolls have disappeared, but he has a few left.
8/25/09 stats
Weight 26 lbs. 8 oz. (90%)
Height 30 inches (75%)
Head circ 19 inches (95%)

Anders can pull up on anything and he is learning to stand without holding on. If I can get a picture of the stance I will post it. He looks like a sitting flamingo, super cute. I think he still has a while before walking, he is still pretty wobbling on those big sausage legs. And 1st birthday pictures to come soon. Jaidean came to do pictures Monday. He was not as happy and giggling as normal, but I think he gave her enough to hopefully get a few good shots. We did a smash cake and we were shocked that he did not enjoy it more. In fact, he was screaming by the end of it.

No comments: