Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture Day!




Today was a good day, yesterday was a bit rough. Both kids woke up coughing Wednesday morning, so I thought I should keep them home from school. Do you know how hard it is to imagine a whole day with all 3 kids, when you had emotionally prepared yourself for only one? It actually was not too bad of a day considering. But, I had to reschedule Anders' photo session for today. It worked out for the best because I had Tina's help and decided to get pictures with all 3 kids. Shane and Myann were not usually cooperative at the same time, but the pictures turned out decent. Anders, however, was absolutely adorable. I LOVE having a big ol' michelin baby.

Is it any wonder why I am addicted to babies?


Mommy and Anders - finally some pictures of me with my kiddos


Also, Brian and I are trying to declutter our house. For those who know me, this is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE!!! It will take a while, but I am optimistic that this will be a lifelong transformation. I have inherited some wonderful qualities from my Dad, but one not so great one has been my need to hoard and lack of organization skills, compounded with my procrastination tendencies. Scary combination and I would be a prime candidate for Clean Sweep, but I refuse to throw away as much as they would expect. As I look around my living room, I only have 3 neat piles in eyesight. For me that is good. Tomorrow I plan to do away with the piles. Then tackle the boxes, and oh the basement full of plastic bins, screaming for organization.

No comments: