Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anders rolled over

He did it, finally. Anders rolled on 2/10/09. Ok, so I say finally with a lack of enthusiasm because I don't really want him to roll over. I prefer him immobile, I know life will become that much more complicated once he is on the move. However, I know that because he is almost 5 months old, he should be rolling over. Sadly, I did not even get to see him roll. I put him on a blanket on the floor on his tummy and walked into the kitchen to heat up dinner. About 2 minutes later I came back and he was on his back, no longer on the blanket. Like any hopeful mom, I ran for the camera and then put him back on his belly. I took some cute pictures of him, but of course he would not roll over again. After that I was afraid to walk away, because I thought he would roll again when I was not looking. He didn't, nor did he roll today when I put him on his tummy.

Anders trying to roll


Picture from last week of Myann - all attitude. I took this knowing that in 12 years I will have an identical photo. Start praying for us now.


Anders again, just because he is too cute.

No comments: