Monday, May 31, 2010

Whitewater Rafting

I really love Whitewater Rafting, and after today, I love it even more. Talk about adrenaline rush and pure fun. I just love it, and thankfully, so does Brian. We went today with several of our friends and I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
The company is Pangaea River Rafting and they are excellent.
We rafted boys vs. girls






Brian would want me to point out that their paddles were always in sink. As Sandra said, "In sink when they were paddling." Every time we looked up the boys had their paddles in their lap, while we were paddling constantly.

The following pictures are meant for your enjoyment at my expense. I was laughing the whole time, so please do not feel sorry for me. Our guide too was laughing the whole time, not sure what that was about. I appreciate the look of concern on my friends' faces, they did the best they could to help me but still keep our boat afloat.

Girls high-fiving before the last major rapids. Cockiness will get you nowhere, or rather the bottom of the river.


We are all smiles. Little did we know that Killer Fang Death Falls would be our undoing.


Jen is spearing the white whale.


I am pretty sure Jen is saying, "Oh Sh$t!"


The beginning of the end


The weight is shifting


Done


Submerged


Not letting go


Holding on





Note Sandra's death grip on her sister-in-law Krista


I came up smiling because 1) it was pretty funny and 2) the wetsuit made the water pretty comfortable





No comments: