Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baseball and a Goodbye

We enjoyed the nice weather today, since most t-ball days have been cold and windy.




My handsome baseball player


Myann hurt herself no less than 4 times in the course of 30 minutes on the playground. In her defense, she is determined to do it all, but sometimes gets hurt in the process.


After T-ball, we came home for lunch and I put the kiddos to bed. Brian was inflight home to us. I loaded up the car and got ready to go to a going away party for the Butterfields. Anders was taking a long nap, so I thought, so I had everything in the car and planned to just grab Anders from his nap and put him in the car. Well, as soon as I opened the door, the noxious odor blew me away. The odor was the best of it. As I turned on the light, I saw that Anders had painted his hands, face, hair, crib and walls with poop. Yep, you heard me right. I grabbed him, carefully, as poop was falling off of him. I placed him in the bath and stripped him down. In this moment, Brian came home and I asked him to tend to the other two while I dealt with this. Well I dealt with it, sanitized, scrubbed, and finally got us loaded in the car, 30 minutes later.

I tell ya, only love can get you through that. We did have a funny going away party, but said to say good bye to more friends.

What is the best way to eat a cupcake?
Study it and find the best route of attack

Then just dig in, no hands required.

No comments: