Saturday, January 10, 2009

Myann and Muffins

Ahh, my girl loves her mommas cooking. I was downstairs baking banana muffins, best recipe ever by the way, and Brian went upstairs to get Myann, she just woke up. As he was carrying her down the stairs, Myann said "I smell muffins, muffins cooking, muffins cooking." Then she came to me and said I want a muffin mommy. How sweet is that!

Last night was pretty funny with the kids. Myann was going around giving kisses to everyone, Aunt Cheryl and Aunt Sandy are in town. Well she got to Shane and asked for a kiss and Shane was playing his Leapster and said, "No, I'm busy, go away". Very mean of him. Well time passed, 45 minutes, and Shane was done with his Leapster so he went to Myann and said, "Ok Myann I'm ready for my kiss." She glared at Shane and said, "No I'm busy, I'm too busy Shane". And she went back to playing her puzzle. Touche!!! My girl has spunk!!!

Last funny of the day, Brian picked the kids up from preschool Wednesday. On the way home, Brian was talking to Shane and Shane said "I need to see Jesus Dad, I've never seen Jesus before." Brian said, "You have to close your eyes and you'll see him in your head and feel him in your heart." Shane closed his eyes and said, "No,just Baby Jaguars, Sponge Bob and friends." Gotta love kids and their bluntness.

1 comment:

oh' boy said...

too funny... How cute!!! I think you should save that quote forever!!! My whole family is cracking up from that... Sponge Bob!!!