Thursday, January 29, 2009

Giganta Baby


Today was Anders' 4 month doctor appointment. Mind you, he is 4 1/2 months, but this was the only appt I could get. As we expected, he is huge, hence the title giganta baby.
Weight 19 lbs. 14 oz. 100% plus (off the charts)
Length 26 1/4 inches. (90%)

Anders continues to be such a joy, how did we have 3 wonderful babies!!! He is all smiles and a chatterbox - Lord help us! He is trying to roll over, but rolling 20lbs is proving to be a challenge. He can sit up for a few seconds and then topples over, so he should be on his own before too long. He is even getting better about sleeping. Last week he slept 7 hours two nights and this week he has done 7 hours and 5 1/2 hours. He has not been as kind to me as his siblings with sleeping, but I guess he didn't get to be 20 lbs without a midnight snack or 3.

Check out these thighs!!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, I love those chubby legs!!!