Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Manic Monday

Brian taught me how to use the snow blower on Sunday, so I got up at 6:30 am to blow out the driveway before he left for work. So far I hate the blower and may go back to shoveling, ok, so maybe not, you just can't shovel snow this deep. But the blower really is pretty tough and then the snow kept blowing in my face, since you can't always blow with the wind or you end up blowing over the area you just did. Then I got a flat, yes, day one and I broke the darn thing. I am hoping it just needs air, but it was so flat that I may have put a hole in it cutting through the icy packed snow.

Monday started out wonderfully. Happy kids doing art projects. However, that gave way to kids who were done and started spreading glitter glue and foam pieces all over the living room. We picked up and did lunch. I was cleaning while they ate and their conversation went like this, Myann said "Barack Obama", Shane said, "hehe, Barack Obama". Then Myann "Barack Obama". I think they were saying more than this, but all I heard was Barack Obama. Oh brother, we are raising liberals, or at least we need to quit watching the news when they are around, since they are really listening.

No comments: