Saturday, March 21, 2009

Potty time again

Myann pooped in the potty. We have been following her lead on potty training and in some ways resisting a bit. Myann always asks to go on the potty, at home, in public, you name it. But every time I take her, nothing happens, just a lot of work for me. So I have quit giving in to her request in less we are at home. Well for 2 days she has having "issues" and complaining and crying trying to go. At bath time, she said she had to poop again so Brian put her on the potty. After a few minutes, she started crying and pooped. Of course, Brian gets all the credit again. The only time she has ever pee'd on the potty, Brian put her on and now he put her on for pooping. I won't hear the end of this one I'm sure. Anyway, back to Myann, she kept crying until I brought her the M&M fire truck, which was Shane's pooping bribery tool. Once she dispensed a few M&Ms, the crying stopped and we hope she has caught on that this pooping in the potty may be a good thing.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Yay for pooping in the potty. Joe is the exact same way. He always wants to go but nothing ever happens. Go Myan!!!