Monday, March 9, 2009

It begins...

the sass that is. Today Shane got yelled at getting into the car because he hit his sister. As we were driving off he told me he was done with Washington and going to Texas because his Grandma was there and she loved him. Great, he is already threatening to leave us for the grandparents, we'll never make it through adolescence.

Today was dental appt day. Shane was perfect, seriously perfect at the dentist office. He was so excited to get more of his wild berry floss, that he was all too happy to please. By the time we left, he had conned the staff out of 5 things of the floss, we might actually have a month's supply, Shane REALLY likes the berry floss and I can't find it in any store. Myann was less cooperative, she did not care for the female assistants. She was happy to talk with them, but they nor any of their tools could go near her mouth. So Myann did not get her teeth cleaned. But the moment the cute male dentist came in, she was all too happy to cooperate with him and opened wide for him to check out her teeth. Anders was his normal smiley happy self and charmed all the ladies in the office. Anders could be the happiest baby ever!



Myann with the mascot bear - she must have given this bear 10 hugs, none on camera of course.


Speaking of Anders, I was holding him today and thinking that I am the luckiest mom ever. I LOVE holding a sleeping baby, and holding Anders is pure bliss. It is so hard to put him down, but since I have two other kids and a household, holding a sleeping baby for very long is not a luxury I have.

Other news, Alex was in the hospital over the weekend. He was released today and all seems to be well, I guess as well as you can be with a tumor growing in your heart, but under the circumstances, he is ok. But waiting for phone calls and not being there is excruciating. I am a family girl all the way, I want to be with my family 24/7, I want to know everything and be a part of everything, so this is brutal. If the week goes well, Alex and his family will be here on Saturday, I can't wait to have them all here and under my roof.

No comments: