Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Aunt Sunny's Musings

I am uninspired to blog tonight, so I am copying Aunt Sunny's facebook posts.  Cute memories.  Myann and Daddy flew to Texas today, and Myann gets 8 days with her grandparents alone. She will come back sufficiently spoiled. 

Aunt Sunny posted, "Today is better than Christmas! Myann has arrived. Nothing is better than having my niece run across the airport and jump into my arms. She kept holding my hand and even hugged and kissed my hand and told me, 'it's been way too long since I've seen you! I miss you!' Already melting my heart. Huge smile!!"
Another post, "I AM SO EXCITED! Brian and my sweet niece will be here in 5 1/2 hours. I can not wait to spoil her rotten. She feels like such royalty on these individual trips. She is such an absolute JOY! I love, love, love Myann...And my brother too, of course! :)"
Posts about previous trips: 
(And another from my last trip to Spokane) My first night in Spokane, I was tucking the kids in for bed and Myann asks me, "Aunt Sunny, when are you going to get married? You need to find a nice husband, live in a nice house, and have kids of your own." My response, "I don't know if I will ever get married and have kids and that is normal for some people." Myann's response, "That is okay, but you still need your girl parts for other things even if you don't use them to have kids." I am no longer shocked by what comes out of her mouth. :)
 
 

1 comment:

Mary said...

I LOVE this girl and her lively conversations and personality. It is way too long since we have seen y'all. Love and kisses. Cissie