Friday, June 17, 2011

33 weeks

33 weeks - on our deck in Seaside, OR

Keeping track is so hard this time. Not positive that I am 33 weeks, but I think so. Still feeling good, really good actually. Indigestion is worse this pregnancy, but it is a blessing in disguise because it makes me eat less and make better choices.  Junk food in the evenings tends to set it off, so I know what I need to do to lessen the severity.  Quatro is on the move, a lot.  I see the whole belly move in waves at times.  I am trying to really appreciate and cherish these times, knowing it is the last time I will experience this craziness/miracle.  I am also enjoying all the extra attention the kids give the belly. Myann gives the belly kisses multiple times during the day, Shane is fond of hugging the belly, and Anders likes to pat my belly.

And for those who keep asking, still no baby names. Not a clue. I have liked a few, but Brian either refuses to discuss or shoots them down flat.  So we welcome any ideas. Still trying to incorporate a family name, just like we did with the other 3.  My focus has been mostly on girl names and I have not even spent more than 1 minute thinking of boy names, so we might be in big trouble if this is a boy.  This baby may end up being nameless for a while, seeing how I am normally indecisive and now I will have 2 days in the hospital to decide or not decide.

No comments: