Monday, October 5, 2009

My kids


Today we had to take some pictures of Myann to finish her class project. I got that rare amazing photo of Myann. Take away the background (Yes that is Shane sticking his face in there) and it is the most amazing picture of her ever. She is a difficult one to photograph, but today she cooperated.

Also, today Anders climbed the stairs completely unassisted, and due to bad parenting, unsupervised. I did not know he could do this yet, until I saw him at the top of the stairs that is. Daddy immediately put a gate up. It is a temporary until we can get the wall mounted one back up. And Anders made the day of 3 people today, maybe more. He was chatty at the grocery store and was making everyone around us smile. He also talked my ear off every second in the car. We are lucky parents that this amazing happy 1 year old is ours!

The kids playing with their chairs, though maybe not as they were intended.


No comments: