Sunday, February 12, 2012

Laila rolled back to belly

Finally my girl rolled from her back to her belly on Feb 10th, Friday. And since she learned, she is just rolling every chance she gets and even when I try to change her diaper, which is not so cool.

Daddy insists she is kissing now too. He told her to kiss him at church and she leaned in with open mouth to his cheek.  I told him that she is doing what she does to every object and putting it in her mouth to explore.  He insists it is a kiss.

We have been trying solids for 2 weeks, but so far Laila is not very interested.  She even shudders with some of the bites.  She is just not my eater. However, I tried sweet potatoes this week and she seemed to keep a few bites in, as opposed to spitting it back out.
Sweet potatoes on her face.


Such a pretty face!


Anders had to show his belly too.

No comments: