Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Anders - My charmer

Maybe Anders knew he needed to step up his game since a new baby was coming. This week he melted my heart when out of the blue at bedtime, he said, "You are the best mommy ever."  Not sure where he heard this, Shane and Myann have never used this exact phrase, but he sure knows how to win over mommy.  I have now heard it at least daily and usually several times a day.

I may have blogged this before, but it is so cute, it bears repeating. Whenever Anders eats something he likes, he says, "It's good to my tummy."  Also, Anders has learned from his siblings to say he does not like a food when he has not even tried it. Since that does not fly in our house, he always has to try it.  More times than not Anders has a green eggs and ham moment and says, "Oh, I do like it."

My poor boys having to go to the ob/gyn with me... Shane was traumatized by witnessing my iud being removed and now Anders went with me to nearly every appointment where I had to pee in a cup.  The first time, he got a cup and was going to pee in it himself.  Now, every time we walk into the bathroom, he grabs a cup and hands it to me and says, "This is for your pee."  Lovely.


No comments: