Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day just gets better as the kids get older. I receive gifts they made themselves and their enthusiasm is so flattering and heartwarming.  This year, I got dressed for church first and then hopped back in bed for my breakfast and gifts in bed.  I also got to read the paper for a bit and enjoy my coffee and scone. 
Getting my coffee

Reading my card from the kids

Shane made me a book at school - priceless



Myann left her gift to me at school (a plant and card), so she gave me lots of love and lots of new books later.

My shirt made by Shane at school. I love it, but honestly have not worn it yet.  I have not found the right occasion. :) He was so proud and did a great job.

Myann wanted to dress nice. She said, "I look like a boss. I look like Miss Beth."  Miss Beth is Brian's boss. Honestly, she does look a bit like Beth here.

She is all about the pose.

This is the "word up" pose I think.

No words for this pose.

No comments: