Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tina is leaving


Our beloved Tina, nanny and friend, is leaving us. While we were on our trip and in Myrtle Beach, she eloped with Robin. I will say that like everyone, I was shocked and concerned. They met on Friday night and married on the following Tuesday. In full disclosure they had been talking on the phone for months before that, but still, it was spontaneous to say the least. I am happy if she is happy and we were able to meet Robin before he flew home to Germany. I was prepared to not like him, my defensive mode was one, but I actually liked him. He was well spoken and seems to make Tina happy. So Tina is moving to Germany to be with him until he can legally live in the U.S. We will miss her and certainly can not replace her, but we pray this will be an exciting and happy adventure for her.

Anders kissing her goodbye

No comments: